- Flagship project located in a world class jurisdiction with decades of production infrastructure in place
- Agreements with commercial operators to access existing brine production to fast track development
- Agreement to locate and install its rapid lithium extraction process inside an operating chemical plant
- Global lithium compounds market projected to reach U.S. $5.87 billion by 2020
- Technological advances provide access to low cost, battery-grade lithium materials
- World demand for lithium expected to increase 300% by 2025
- Partnerships with the University of British Columbia, Saltworks, Zeton and SGS Canada are focused on developing, building and demonstrating new lithium extraction technologies
Standard Lithium Ltd. (TSX.V:SLL) (OTC:STLHF) (FRA:S5L) STLHF, +18.83% is focused on unlocking the value of existing large-scale U.S.-based lithium brine resources that can quickly be brought into production. The Company believes new lithium production can rapidly be brought on stream by minimizing project risks at selection stage; resource, political & geographic, and regulatory & permitting; and by leveraging advances in lithium extraction technologies and processes.
The Company’s flagship project is in southern Arkansas. The more than 180,000-acre “Smackover Project” is in the most prolific and productive brine processing region in North America. Agreements with large commercial brine operators in the region…
More from NetworkNewsWire
- World Crypto Con to Feature ‘World of Mining’ Event with Agenda Focused on Blockchain Opportunities and Meeting Ecosystem Experts
- ABC Summit Provides Networking and Hands-On Experience in Blockchain Technology
- Sharing Services, Inc. (SHRV) Sets Sales Record For Third Straight Month, Records Over $4 Million in Revenue
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.